Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker

Saturday, June 2, 2007

Nothing New Really

Well, we were hoping to hear something this past week, but didn't. That was hard for us, but we know it will be soon. We hope to get the Embassy appointment this week and travel about two weeks after (?). In the meantime, Sean is working on getting Elena's bathroom finished, we're making the finishing touches on her room, and I'm doing a lot of reading, thank you cards, and working out.

Sean's co-workers had a "manly" baby shower for him on Thursday. It was so nice! Very pink! Ha! Once again, we've been blessed with generosity. It was nice to see all of Sean's co-workers and meet new ones too.

I'm confident that my next post will be a great one!

Be joyful in hope, patient in affliction and faithful in prayer ~ Romans 12:12

1 comment:

Peg said...

Tammy,

I've been checking the blog daily (sometimes two or three times) to see if you had your appointment.

We'll immerse ourselves in prayer for you, Sean and Elena. She'll be in your arms forever very soon. I trust that the Lord will see to it.

Many blessings.

-- Peg

PS: Let me know if you need chocolate. I'll send some your way.