Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker

Friday, May 25, 2007

Encouragement At Its Finest

Today we had an appointment with our SW to go over travel. This was very uplifting and encouraging. Not to mention it was just great to see our SW! She's an awesome person and a wonderful Christian. Our agency is incredible. She told us today that our attorney is one of the best . . . which we knew just from our experience. There wasn't much for us to go over today because we had already been there, done that. There are more forms to fill out though so we went over those. What a wonderful feeling though . . . nearing the end!


I was also blessed with a wonderful visitor at work this morning before we left for our appointment. We are carrying a package for an awesome couple who now have a beautiful son in Guatemala. I remember being at the same place in the process like it was yesterday so I pray that it goes as smooth for them as it did for us. It was a great pleasure meeting her today as she dropped off the famous Ziploc full-o-love at my work. Together we learned today that we are with the same agency, have the same attorney (Laura, see note above about how awesome our attorney is!), and our children live in the same city in Guatemala. How great! God put so many wonderful people in our lives as a result of our adoption who have been such great support. I hope I can offer the same support and strength for this wonderful couple and their son. I think it was meant to be! Thanks Nina, for hookin' us up!


Today was a really good day, I must say. Not to mention I keep forgetting Monday is Memorial Day and we have off work! Holy geez, that's awesome! It will be a nice day of appreciation, reflection, and relaxation.

3 comments:

Peg said...

Tammy,

Hang in there. You're pink will come soon and Elena will be in your arms before you know it.

We're praying that this last phase goes quickly and that y'all keep your sanity in the process.

Call if you need to vent. We're here for you.

Love, Peg and Joe and Timothy Paul

Anonymous said...

Tammy,

I was just the middle man (woman). I think a higher power is bringing folks together during this awesome journey called adoption.

Lots of love,

Nina

Lori said...

Oh I hope you hear soon about actually being able to go!!