Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker

Wednesday, May 9, 2007

IT'S A GREAT DAY!!!

We're out! We can hardly believe it! I got the call today at 2:00 and, of course, I was in a meeting. My SW left me messages on my cell, my office voicemail and e-mail to call her. That's why I love her so much; she is just as excited as we are (well, almost)! We have only been in the PGN for 8 week and 2 days so we feel so blessed that we went through so quickly and with no previos. I just continue to pray for all of the other people waiting in PGN. Our SW expects that we will be traveling in about four weeks. I continued to praise our agency today, but our SW says it is our attorney who makes it all happen smoothly. Praise God! Hold on Elena, Mommy and Daddy are on their way!! Thank you everyone for all your support and love!

2 comments:

Peg said...

Congratulations! What a happy, happy day. Elena is a blessed little girl to have such wonderful parents. May your new family always find joy.

Love, Peg and Joe and Timothy

Lori said...

CONGRATULATIONS!! Wow - that is awesome!! Happy Mother's Day!! (belated)