Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker

Sunday, April 22, 2007

I'm Really Behind . . .

Welcome to our Blog! I'm really behind! So I guess the best thing to have done would have been to start the blog when we first started the adoption process, right?! Well, I hesitated and now I have a lot of catching up to do, but that is okay. Thank you to all my fellow adoptive parents and especially all of you who have inspired me to get started . . . you know who you are . . . Lori, Peg, Kendra. LOVE your blogs and love checking the updated pics and stories of our Guatemalan babes. Not to worry, I'll catch up! God has blessed me with a wonderful husband, a beautiful Guatemalan baby girl, and fast finger. ;)

Today is a very special day. This morning at 9:38, our new little nephew was born, who I have lovingly nicknamed Sweet P. SIL and BIL are doing great, as I suspected they would be. Little Brother also seems good. He may not know what this whole new baby thing is about, but he's going to be a great big brother! LOVE YOU ALL and CONGRATULATIONS!

No comments: