Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker

Friday, April 27, 2007

No News is Good News

We received an e-mail from our SW yesterday that said we are still in PGN. I have decided that no news is good new. We haven't gotten kicked out, which is great! We have just completed our seventh week in PGN.

I just got home from spending an absolutely wonderful evening with friends who have adopted their son from Guatemala. I had met him when he was a baby and can't believe he's going to be three already! I just loved being around him and playing with him and especially loved hearing the stories about their journey! Sean wasn't able to make it, but he will another time. Thank you D, T, & Little T for an awesome evening and all your support!

Hope our next update is THE ONE!

1 comment:

Peg said...

Tammy and Sean,

We're praying that you get "The Call" next week.

I can't wait to hear the good news.

Many blessings...

-- Peg, Joe and Timothy Paul