Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker

Sunday, July 8, 2007


The 4th of July holiday was very good. We went to a picnic at my parent's friends' house, which was really nice. It was hot, but Elena did really well. Yesterday, Saturday, we went to Sean's Nana's house in Bally PA. Sean was not able to make it because he had to work (State budget still not passed). It was a long trip, but again, Elena did well. She didn't nap at all, but she ended up sleeping through the night anyway.

Today we went to Toys R Us and got Elena her first pool. It's hot enough for sure! We also just bought our second box of 160 count diapers! Wow, she goes through them. Sean bought Elena her first camouflage outfit. Oh grief. It's pink, so I suppose that is okay. ;) She's cute regardless.

Eating continues to be a challenge. She likes all fruit, but vegetables aren't going well. Sean got a carrot, apple, mango medley and she likes that. The first ingrediant is carrots so we'll go with that for now. The pediatrician says she fits right in with all the US children since she hates vegetables. She had to get a TB shot on Friday. She only cried for a few seconds. We have to go get blood taken tomorrow, which I'm really not looking forward to for her. That would be after I drop off her poopy samples . . . aaahhh . . . I think that officially makes me a mommy!

Elena is being baptized on July 29th. I'm looking forward to that. It will be a wonderful, blessed day. Our pastor was just elected Bishop so he is leaving our church on July 15th. This is very sad for me; I love him very much. Our Youth Pastor will be baptizing her, which is great too! He's awesome.

Hope everyone had a wonderful holiday and is doing well! I continue to have trouble with my DSL connection so if I don't get back to you right away, that's why! SORRY!

1 comment:

Lori said...

Happy fourth! Sounds like things are going well!! She is one cool mamacita!!